Survey: Salaries for Swedish data protection specialists
Earlier this year The Swedish Data Protection Forum and HR Commitment gathered statistics on salaries among Swedish data protection specialists. We also asked the 172 respondents about work-life balance, if they were satisfied with their salaries, if they were planning on changing jobs and if they had been contacted by recruiters in the past six months.
- 50% say they have been contacted by recruiters during the past six months
- Women earn 51 380 SEK on average, men 55 082 SEK
- About a third are dissatisfied with their salaries
- Demand for privacy professionals is increasing
- Almost half of the respondents working in the private sector state their employer plans on recruiting more privacy professionals the coming 12 months
172 privacy professionals answered the survey, which was carried out in the spring of 2018.