Din varukorg är för närvarande tom!
Nordic Privacy Arena 2023 highlights
Nordic Privacy Arena 2023
We want to convey our warmest thanks for this year’s Nordic Privacy Arena 2023.
The 8th edition of the NPA was held as a semi-digital event on September 25–26, 2023.
More than 300 guests attended on-site at Münchenbryggeriet. Participants also attended online. Together we created a great atmosphere with interesting topics and speakers from all over the world.
The main theme was ”Balancing risks and opportunities in a world of colliding interests”. Examples of interesting topics that were presented and discussed:
- What to expect from the regulators in the upcoming decade?
- Perspectives on the AI opportunities
- AI for privacy dummies
- The Danish Data Protection Agency now and in the future
- First year’s impressions – changing perspective from practitioner to supervisor
- Cooperation procedures and the effects for European data controllers – the Nordic DPAs
- Inspection experiences from cooperation between EU DPAs
- Supervisory matters and the European Convention – fundamental rights the state must respect and opportunities controllers can use
- Correspondence from the trenches – experienced DPOs on inspections
Thank you all for participating at Nordic Privacy Arena 2023. We hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did. We also want to convey a huge thanks to all of the amazing speakers, moderators, panelists and sponsors who made this year’s conference a great success.
For you who didn’t had the chance to secure a ticket for the conference, keep an eye open for the ticket release for next year’s Nordic Privacy Arena that will take place in Stockholm September 30 and October 1, 2024.